When i turn the button on for the heater or the air it just won't click to get either. I do not have anything up by the windshield where when you put on the defrosters on i have nothing. So please let me know what the problem is. I have to have this for when winter gets here. Thank you, Also all the heat and air comes out of the air-heater vents. It's a heater switch i think i'm talking about. How often do these go bad on this type of car? and what can i do?
My heater and defrost button won't work in the car, is there a recall on it? on 2002 Oldsmobile Alero
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
2002 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lyman, SC
- Transmission Fluid Change ($130 - 169) in Milburn, OK
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Courtland, MS
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Chesnee, SC
- Tie Rod Replacement ($155 - 196) in Oaks, OK
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($906 - 1,675) in Dana Point, CA