When i turn the button on for the heater or the air it just won't click to get either. I do not have anything up by the windshield where when you put on the defrosters on i have nothing. So please let me know what the problem is. I have to have this for when winter gets here. Thank you, Also all the heat and air comes out of the air-heater vents. It's a heater switch i think i'm talking about. How often do these go bad on this type of car? and what can i do?
My heater and defrost button won't work in the car, is there a recall on it? on 2002 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Can you fix a car hatch in the trunk that is bent the trunk locks
- im trying to find out the average cost for cylinder head replacement
- My car is making a ticking nose and I was wondering what could be making that
- Why did my car stall and die?
- What is wrong if it turns over but won't start. If I give it gas it will start .