When i turn the button on for the heater or the air it just won't click to get either. I do not have anything up by the windshield where when you put on the defrosters on i have nothing. So please let me know what the problem is. I have to have this for when winter gets here. Thank you, Also all the heat and air comes out of the air-heater vents. It's a heater switch i think i'm talking about. How often do these go bad on this type of car? and what can i do?
My heater and defrost button won't work in the car, is there a recall on it? on 2002 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
2002 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($154 - 198) in Lyman, SC
- Radiator Replacement ($533 - 687) in Milburn, OK
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($85 - 142) in Courtland, MS
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Chesnee, SC
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($471 - 538) in Oaks, OK
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($188 - 233) in Dana Point, CA