The blower works fine. The heater will not get hot and the A/C will not get cold. What is the problem?
My heater and A/C will not work in my 2007 Ford Taurus. on 2007 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
2007 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rockmart, GA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($102 - 128) in Menno, SD
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($168 - 282) in Elkland, MO
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($135 - 208) in Lajas, PR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($313 - 333) in Gladstone, ND
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($91 - 175) in Mohawk, WV