My heater control use to only work on hi. Its been like that for the past 3 years. All my other controls work fine. One cold day, I turned on my heat, that only works on hi. About 10min of driving I noticed my heat wasent blowing out anymore. I drove around with my window cracked for about 2 hours so I can c out my Windows because they were fogging up. So I get home to check out the fuses. I checked out under the hood first and everything looked ok. Then I checked the fuses inside the car and noticed a #10 fuse was blown out. Every time I try 2 put a new fuse in and turn the heat on, it blows.
My heater, ac & de-frost buttons don't work all of a sudden! What's wrong? on 1995 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- My cruise control & horn stop working same day
- How much is the motor in the driver seat?
- The car will die while driving.Won't stay started.Crank shaft changed. No succes
- How many miles do I have to drive the car to reset the drive cycle
- which year model used engines will work for a 2005 Chrysler Sebring convertible?