My heater control use to only work on hi. Its been like that for the past 3 years. All my other controls work fine. One cold day, I turned on my heat, that only works on hi. About 10min of driving I noticed my heat wasent blowing out anymore. I drove around with my window cracked for about 2 hours so I can c out my Windows because they were fogging up. So I get home to check out the fuses. I checked out under the hood first and everything looked ok. Then I checked the fuses inside the car and noticed a #10 fuse was blown out. Every time I try 2 put a new fuse in and turn the heat on, it blows.
My heater, ac & de-frost buttons don't work all of a sudden! What's wrong? on 1995 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- above battery on driverside in front of tire well
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
1995 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Penobscot, ME
- PCV Valve Replacement ($39 - 54) in Paris, MO
- Transmission Fluid Change ($169 - 208) in Midland, MD
- Maintenance I ($53 - 95) in Grove, OK
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($289 - 347) in Stover, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($105 - 134) in Renfro Valley, KY