I have an Acura CL and the heated seat lights work fine. But sometimes the seat heater will stop working. When one seats goes off they both do. Usually while I am driving and it stops working, it won't start again till the next day. The light in the switch will stay on and is green. Fuse is fine. What can I do myself with out paying 100$$ diagnostic fees. Thanks.
My heated seats on my Acura CL 3.0 sometimes work but not always. Please help. on 1998 Acura CL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura CL Questions
- Car stalls while accelerating and then restarts right away.
- Check engine light, transmission not working, d5 light flashes and vsa light kit
- It overheats and is losing water and the rpm is a little high
- Good brand, new after market cv axle?
- What causes omething to rub against the shield by the brake assembly?
1998 Acura CL Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($87 - 133) in Rogue River, OR
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Richardton, ND
- 127,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Como, TX
- 45,000 Mile Service ($250 - 344) in Heyburn, ID
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,267 - 2,420) in Castalia, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($347 - 394) in Walcott, ND