I have an Acura CL and the heated seat lights work fine. But sometimes the seat heater will stop working. When one seats goes off they both do. Usually while I am driving and it stops working, it won't start again till the next day. The light in the switch will stay on and is green. Fuse is fine. What can I do myself with out paying 100$$ diagnostic fees. Thanks.
My heated seats on my Acura CL 3.0 sometimes work but not always. Please help. on 1998 Acura CL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura CL Questions
- My 2001 acura cl runs but the gauges and radio keep shorting out losing power wh
- how do you know if the UCS unit (power seats) goes bad?
- can I still take action on a recall for my car?
- My type still therefrom 45 miles an hour and up at Dunn Tire rod ends alignment and balance tires and it's still there
- I'm getting this real bad shake and I done tie rods and alignment balance in it just keeps coming back