The blower blows cold air; It blows well; but it will not blow hot. I push defrost; its cold, recycle air button, still cold?
My heat does not blow hot? Why on 1995 Mercedes-Benz S500
1 answerMarch 09, 2017
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S500 Questions
- There is "SRS" lit up on my dash. Wat does it mean and wat causes it?
- I'm loosing oil after air compressor went out
- My heater blows in front hot but in the back it blows cold. Why is that?
- Cuts off at lights and stop signs
- i need sway bar & links, control arms and caster bushings. which is most crucial
1995 Mercedes-Benz S500 Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,044 - $2,514) in Salem, NH
- Oil Pump Replacement ($805 - $1,086) in Wassaic, NY
- Transmission Fluid Change ($193 - $336) in Inglis, FL
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($731 - $1,956) in Franklin, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($476 - $526) in Washington, NJ
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Post Falls, ID