Sometimes they come right back on. Other times they stay off while my headlight switch is in the on position. Could it be a fualty switch?
My headlights are flickering off and then back on. Is it a manual switch problem on 1990 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .
- Why do I have transmission oil in the antifreeze tank
- How do I unclog a condenser that may be causing my a.c. to blow hot air.
- I have a 1996 cougar It has battery but nothing when you turn the key
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal