Sometimes they come right back on. Other times they stay off while my headlight switch is in the on position. Could it be a fualty switch?
My headlights are flickering off and then back on. Is it a manual switch problem on 1990 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- is there a diff between radiators for auto and manual as far as the trans line
- Was driven to wrk and car doed and wont start back up
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
1990 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($343 - 474) in Millersburg, KY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($285 - 396) in Hampton Falls, NH
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Frankford, DE
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($165 - 282) in Paris, MS
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Justice, WV
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Maxatawny, PA