Sometimes they come right back on. Other times they stay off while my headlight switch is in the on position. Could it be a fualty switch?
My headlights are flickering off and then back on. Is it a manual switch problem on 1990 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
- AC and heat are not blowing st all checked fuse good. Can't hear fan no odor
- 4.6 97 couger, , had a clogged catalytic converter I cut off , runs worse