I bought a new altenator about 2 years ago..
my headlights and dashlight have been fading on and off. What's the problem?? on 2002 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2002 Ford Focus Estimates
- 100,000 Mile Service ($215 - 310) in Benet Lake, WI
- 85,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Saltillo, TN
- 25,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Coupland, TX
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in New Boston, MI
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($395 - 538) in Faribault, MN
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($48 - 119) in Light, AR