Is this something that I can change myself, or do I have to go to a mechanic? It's located on the left side of the dashboard.
My headlights and dashboard lights won't come on. I'm assuming it's the switch? on 1998 Buick Skylark
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Skylark Questions
- Does the fuel pump have anything to do with a broken oil pressure dripping on ba
- My car stalls. Then It won't start back up untill after a while.
- when I come to a stop my car begins to shake and turns off what can it be
- why does my a/c temp rise from 43 deg's to 65 deg's at the middle dash vent
- I am driving going 35 miles per hour and I press the break pedal the car shakes.