Is this something that I can change myself, or do I have to go to a mechanic? It's located on the left side of the dashboard.
My headlights and dashboard lights won't come on. I'm assuming it's the switch? on 1998 Buick Skylark
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Skylark Questions
- why does my a/c temp rise from 43 deg's to 65 deg's at the middle dash vent
- I am driving going 35 miles per hour and I press the break pedal the car shakes.
- What do I need for my vehicle my car will not crank when I turn my key to the on
- why, when i turn the key off the car keeps running?
- Car overheating and stalling. How hard is it to change head gasket?