My w8 has stock hid lights, well I replaced the ballast and it worked for two sec then the fuse blew and so did the new ballast. Now I'm stuck iv spend 500$ on not the problem and now I need to know what to do?! Bc the passenger side lights works but nothing on the driver side dose.
My headlight on driver side won't work, it's not the ballast or the fuse what it on 2003 Volkswagen Passat W8
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat W8 Questions
- does replacement of Catalytic 2 require removal of engine? What is required?
- dashboard prnd432 all highlighted, no matter what gear is selected. Reverse is only gear that works. Was 3 quarts low on fluid. Is dashboard telling me the ecu is locking out forward. 4motion tiptronic
- Car over heat and overflow drain water then come out
- My transimation is going in safe mode I only have reverse .pliz help
- Why does my W8 4Motion (6 speed manual) shutter while accelerating after 1 hour?