the interior lights only come on if I turn them on manually also . Is there a sensor somewhere?
my headlight centennial doesn`t seem to work fuses are ok on 1990 Cadillac Eldorado
1 answer 1 comment
POSS BAD DOOR SWITCH
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Eldorado Questions
- My 98 Eldorado is over heating erratically.
- where would i find the cabin air filter????
- transmission won't shift after having engine out and then reinstalled , nothing wrong before removal
- Power steering fail left turn. Rt.turn fine?
- Why is my car not starting? It turns over but doesn't crank.. What could it be?