I replaced the lights on my car,with no reaction so i checked all the relay,after i pulled all the relayies nothing happen,i played with the switch and the lights started to work,the low beam works,but thare is a low beam light that stays on
my head lights on my 1999 xj8 stop working on 1999 Jaguar XJ8
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- My car lis leaking coolant and motor oil leak . Should i take it to the Jaguar D
- What needs to be checked when you get an error message for a park brake fault?
- restriced profromance, indicators light, amber in color, started after adding ga
- Tested Generator, battery and cables. All Good. Why won't Battery charge
- How can fuel leak into the crankcase other than threw leaking fuel injectors?
1999 Jaguar XJ8 Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($857 - 1,587) in Corriganville, MD
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($135 - 210) in Hollister, FL
- 40,000 Mile Service ($118 - 192) in Broad Top, PA
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($203 - 507) in Paguate, NM
- Engine Mount Replacement ($198 - 292) in Mannford, OK
- Tire Pressure Monitor Lamp Diagnosis ($26 - 34) in Warner Robins, GA