i have check all fuses and made sure the light werent blown my steering column has been broke and hazard switch and turn signal are broke as well. would the steering column have any thing to with this not working?
my head lights are not coming on and my brake light are not working i have. on 1997 Chevrolet Astro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Astro Questions
- connection to ecbm problem?no start,replaced allparts...common problem in astro?
- New battery new alternator gauges still read the same no change engine kill batt
- Wipers turn on using horn/turn signal and heater fan...Please Help!!! Also Heater/AC fan doesn't work
- Dash and tail lights keep blowing fuses what cause the problem and how to fix it replaced the fuse already 4 times this have to keep fuse on hand
- where is egr valve located, why is engine light on in rough idle