correct itself, now the gps light is out most of the time but if it is on then I can drive the route and no issues, the route is 264 to west to new hope rd in ral nc, this exit is not on my dvd I updated my map dvd in 2009 I have a 2005 GX470
my gps goes out(gets lost) when I drive a certain route and takes a while to on 2005 Lexus GX470
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GX470 Questions
- rear height and very bumpy ride all of a sudden
- what is the approximate cost to replace air intake pumps on this vehicle?
- What is most common reason for VSC track and VSC off to appear on display panel
- What can cause the driver's door not to open, even with keys?
- Rear Shocks are not working. Feel all bumps n the road.
2005 Lexus GX470 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($846 - $1,079) in North Sioux City, SD
- PCV Valve Replacement ($41 - $57) in Fruitvale, TX
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($144 - $169) in Berclair, TX
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Plymouth, ME
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,223 - $1,331) in Woden, TX
- Window Switch Replacement ($570 - $579) in North Pekin, IL