I had just replaced the starter. Before that she was getting at least 220 miles per tank and after she was only getting 120 per tank of gas.
My gfriends car suddenly lost 100 m/tank in fuel mileage. possibly vacuum line? on 1991 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1991 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($369 - 507) in Coalfield, TN
- Water Pump Replacement ($368 - 476) in Greenview, CA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Delmar, AL
- Fuel Filter Change ($91 - 125) in Lorena, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($359 - 450) in Lookout Mountain, TN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($259 - 272) in Williams, OR