I had just replaced the starter. Before that she was getting at least 220 miles per tank and after she was only getting 120 per tank of gas.
My gfriends car suddenly lost 100 m/tank in fuel mileage. possibly vacuum line? on 1991 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +