My gearshift is off it became off one day I went to use my 4wheel drive. When I want to put it in drive to drive it I have to put it in 2nd according to the reading on the dash. When I wanna put it in park it will go no higher then the"R" it's driving me crazy I have to think b4 I drive. If its an easy fix I'd like together it fixed ASAP.
My gearshift is off how do I fix this. on 1998 Lincoln Navigator
Asked by for the 1998 Lincoln Navigator
- How to Put On and Remove Tire Chains/Traction Cables for Snow
- Recalls, TSBs, and Campaigns: Free or Do You Have to Pay?
- Do Rental Car Agencies Rent Vehicles That Have Been Recalled?
- Pushing the Needle Too Far: How Long Can You Drive on Empty?
- Understanding Tire Pressure and the Dangers of Under- and Over-Inflating
This week's top 10
1998 Lincoln Navigator Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($460 - $614) in Pataskala, OH
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($150 - $192) in Bay City, MI
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in New Troy, MI
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($405 - $462) in Salford, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($843 - $1,915) in Manchester Township, NJ
- Battery Cable Replacement ($350 - $382) in Kelayres, PA