i hit a bump and at first just my speedometer would stop working,now all gauges stop
my gauges stop working when i hit a bump on 1998 Plymouth Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Neon Questions
- The power steering fluid leaks.
- Wats wrong if the car jus all of a sudden starts smoking and shaking
- I replaced the a heater core on a 2000 plymouth neon. And now wipers won't work
- I have a Neon that is no crank, no start. I have been troubleshooting, and I want to see if what I think it is makes sense, and if there is anything I haven't thought to check yet that could be the problem. I'll explain everything in the details. Thanks!
- What cause engine to jump when AC turned on
1998 Plymouth Neon Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($272 - 418) in Entiat, WA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($521 - 708) in Gladstone, NJ
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($8 - 12) in Apollo Beach, FL
- Alternator Replacement ($354 - 446) in Simpson, KS
- Air Conditioning Condenser Replacement ($277 - 509) in New Hampton, NY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($543 - 652) in Boyd, WI