im not sure what the problem is but it always says full. How much would it be to take it to a mechanic or fix it my self? I also need to know how to fix it! please help!
my gas hand is stuck on full, what is wrong & how can it be fixed & cost? on 2000 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
2000 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Ordway, CO
- 37,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Thibodaux, LA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($210 - 307) in Calhan, CO
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($454 - 633) in Superior, NE
- Battery Cable Replacement ($114 - 202) in Taopi, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($217 - 235) in Belpre, OH