im not sure what the problem is but it always says full. How much would it be to take it to a mechanic or fix it my self? I also need to know how to fix it! please help!
my gas hand is stuck on full, what is wrong & how can it be fixed & cost? on 2000 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
- The car battery was bad then jumped it and starter smoked won't crank at all
- Shifting after 20 e30 mins driving high end
2000 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - 75) in Ordway, CO
- 60,000 Mile Service ($173 - 249) in Thibodaux, LA
- 67,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Calhan, CO
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Superior, NE
- Ignition Control Module Replacement ($422 - 490) in Taopi, MN
- Instrument Panel Replacement ($707 - 2,268) in Belpre, OH