also my temperature gauge for the outside temperature and the direction you go in the car is off. Also the miles left on the gas of tank in the car is off. And the gas gauge always say full and then gauge with go to empty and the low fuel light come on.
my gas gauge is sticking on my 2001 Aztec on 2003 Pontiac Aztek
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Aztek Questions
- Why does it sound like a jet engine when the car is going above 40mph
- I assumed there would be a hitch installed on these things, but no?
- Why would the vehicle struggle to shift from 1st to 2nd gear on a cold engine?
- My climate control panel is dead.
- What causes a bad miss and a sound like loud ticking valves and a loss of power?