it works before i start the engine,but then it drops to empty.can you tell me why?
my gas gage don't work on 1992 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1992 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($129 - 157) in Mantee, MS
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Fenton, IL
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($215 - 267) in North Stratford, NH
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($229 - 316) in Viroqua, WI
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($61 - 68) in Pleasant Grove, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($185 - 217) in Artois, CA