Then the speedometer goes to zero instantly and stops working and the brake light and the ABS light come on and the car runs great. What could that be?
My G500 after initial start hesitates a bit on the road and slows down... on 2005 Mercedes-Benz G500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz G500 Questions
- What does it take to get mercedes to recall or reimburse for the windows..
- G500 intermittently will not shift into drive without using a pen to reset trans
- Is there a recall for the g 500 window regulators?
- how to replace alternator ?
- Front Passenger Window goes down fine, but must play with DS switch to raise.
2005 Mercedes-Benz G500 Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($527 - 881) in Marietta, IL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($98 - 127) in Elsie, MI
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Bonita Springs, FL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($404 - 546) in Amistad, NM
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Garden City, LA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($2,485 - 2,765) in Edgewood, NM