want to know the actual location where the fuel temperature sensor A is located so i can replace it,
my fuel temperature sensor A is faulty,& the check engine light is ON,P0183 code on 2005 Nissan Armada
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Armada Questions
- Smells like alcohol in the cab after I start the engine, no check engine light.
- How much does it cost to change the radiator
- when I have to press the gas pedal til the rpm is high for truck to move?
- Need help finding out if I have a electrical problem
- After changing rear brakes a brake light sensor on dash is still on.
2005 Nissan Armada Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($226 - 359) in Winona, WV
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in High Bridge, NJ
- Radiator Replacement ($602 - 819) in Wauneta, NE
- Alternator Replacement ($474 - 620) in Dunbridge, OH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($222 - 275) in Pardeeville, WI
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($78 - 87) in Langlois, OR