want to know the actual location where the fuel temperature sensor A is located so i can replace it,
my fuel temperature sensor A is faulty,& the check engine light is ON,P0183 code on 2005 Nissan Armada
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Armada Questions
- Smells like alcohol in the cab after I start the engine, no check engine light.
- How much does it cost to change the radiator
- when I have to press the gas pedal til the rpm is high for truck to move?
- Need help finding out if I have a electrical problem
- After changing rear brakes a brake light sensor on dash is still on.
2005 Nissan Armada Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($361 - 493) in Winona, WV
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($298 - 377) in High Bridge, NJ
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($137 - 175) in Wauneta, NE
- Starter Replacement ($580 - 844) in Dunbridge, OH
- Battery Cable Replacement ($73 - 332) in Pardeeville, WI
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Langlois, OR