want to know the actual location where the fuel temperature sensor A is located so i can replace it,
my fuel temperature sensor A is faulty,& the check engine light is ON,P0183 code on 2005 Nissan Armada
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Armada Questions
- How much does it cost to change the radiator
- when I have to press the gas pedal til the rpm is high for truck to move?
- Need help finding out if I have a electrical problem
- After changing rear brakes a brake light sensor on dash is still on.
- My rear brake lights are not working only the 3rd brake light. Replaced bulbs and checked fuses
2005 Nissan Armada Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Winona, WV
- 60,000 Mile Service ($299 - 414) in High Bridge, NJ
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($528 - 1,289) in Wauneta, NE
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dunbridge, OH
- CV Joint Replacement ($409 - 464) in Pardeeville, WI
- Heater Hose Replacement ($270 - 304) in Langlois, OR