My car sat in one spot for 5 days,during that time there was some freezing temperatures ,prior to that it ran fine, when I return to my car it would not start. I Had the vehicle towed to my house, got in the vehicle and turned the key and it started write up, but my fuel gauge read empty even though I filled it up,my check engine light is on, rpm gauges does not work,my headlight switch does not turn on automatically anymore, have to do it manually, and I notice when I fill the tank up, the pump keeps kicking off,as if their is to much pressure in the tank. So I replaced the fuel and it did not solve not one issue. NEED HELP
My fuel gauge,rpm gauge, not work, engine light is on, replaced fuel pump,help ? on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($83 - 136) in Manns Harbor, NC
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($178 - 238) in Orangeville, UT
- Battery Replacement ($122 - 158) in Paradise, MT
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 156) in Aguanga, CA
- Windshield Wiper Switch Replacement ($66 - 171) in Pickerington, OH
- Fog Lamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 53) in Puerto Real, PR