My car sat in one spot for 5 days,during that time there was some freezing temperatures ,prior to that it ran fine, when I return to my car it would not start. I Had the vehicle towed to my house, got in the vehicle and turned the key and it started write up, but my fuel gauge read empty even though I filled it up,my check engine light is on, rpm gauges does not work,my headlight switch does not turn on automatically anymore, have to do it manually, and I notice when I fill the tank up, the pump keeps kicking off,as if their is to much pressure in the tank. So I replaced the fuel and it did not solve not one issue. NEED HELP
My fuel gauge,rpm gauge, not work, engine light is on, replaced fuel pump,help ? on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?