My car sat in one spot for 5 days,during that time there was some freezing temperatures ,prior to that it ran fine, when I return to my car it would not start. I Had the vehicle towed to my house, got in the vehicle and turned the key and it started write up, but my fuel gauge read empty even though I filled it up,my check engine light is on, rpm gauges does not work,my headlight switch does not turn on automatically anymore, have to do it manually, and I notice when I fill the tank up, the pump keeps kicking off,as if their is to much pressure in the tank. So I replaced the fuel and it did not solve not one issue. NEED HELP
My fuel gauge,rpm gauge, not work, engine light is on, replaced fuel pump,help ? on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($311 - 471) in Manns Harbor, NC
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($615 - 819) in Orangeville, UT
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Paradise, MT
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Aguanga, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($407 - 744) in Pickerington, OH
- Window Switch Replacement ($145 - 154) in Puerto Real, PR