This just started yesterday after I filled up my car and went to the store and when I came out and cranked the car up then the gauge went down to empty, what could cause this problem ?
My fuel gauge works when you crank the car up and then after about 30 seconds on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($82 - 104) in Lindsay, CA
- Battery Replacement ($122 - 158) in Humboldt, KS
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($420 - 489) in Johns Island, SC
- Brake Booster Replacement ($370 - 709) in Parmelee, SD
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($163 - 202) in Pearlington, MS
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($108 - 626) in Sandstone, WV