This just started yesterday after I filled up my car and went to the store and when I came out and cranked the car up then the gauge went down to empty, what could cause this problem ?
My fuel gauge works when you crank the car up and then after about 30 seconds on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds