This just started yesterday after I filled up my car and went to the store and when I came out and cranked the car up then the gauge went down to empty, what could cause this problem ?
My fuel gauge works when you crank the car up and then after about 30 seconds on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?