This just started yesterday after I filled up my car and went to the store and when I came out and cranked the car up then the gauge went down to empty, what could cause this problem ?
My fuel gauge works when you crank the car up and then after about 30 seconds on 2004 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- What is the difference in generation 1 and generation 2 rear knuckles
- will not start
- when I start my 2003 Chevy Malibu it makes a loud knocking noise.
- How would you know the differences if misfiring because of a coil pack or valve
- So I have a p.o. code 128 and 118 I have replaced thermostat, ECT sensor, and
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($436 - $540) in Lindsay, CA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($90 - $120) in Humboldt, KS
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Johns Island, SC
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($615 - $819) in Parmelee, SD
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($115 - $133) in Pearlington, MS
- Horn Replacement ($136 - $154) in Sandstone, WV