Okay my fuel gauge is not reading correctly when its really close to empty the gauge wont be on E it will say I have around a quarter of a tank left so I was wanting to know how I can set it or what I can do to make it right?
my fuel gauge is not reading correctly on 1999 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- Shouldn't a diagnostic test be done before putting a new radiator in?
- Why would I be losing power in 4 n 5 gear what do I do
- coil pack only firing at four plugs
- It hard to start an over drive light flashes. Boggs down an motor runs bad
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the