Okay my fuel gauge is not reading correctly when its really close to empty the gauge wont be on E it will say I have around a quarter of a tank left so I was wanting to know how I can set it or what I can do to make it right?
my fuel gauge is not reading correctly on 1999 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1999 Ford Ranger Estimates