Okay my fuel gauge is not reading correctly when its really close to empty the gauge wont be on E it will say I have around a quarter of a tank left so I was wanting to know how I can set it or what I can do to make it right?
my fuel gauge is not reading correctly on 1999 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- Where to take the vehicle for body damage? And also need to get the best price
- error code read #2 spark plug or wire needed to replaced, no improvement
- Overdrivelightblinksandnowafter3weeks transmissionisslowtoshiftorhardshift
- Where is air door actuator located & do I need any special tools to replace it ?
- After my truck runs for about 20 min. alarm sounds at random times