I checked the fuses but they seemed to be ok. I have had nothing but problems with the air conditioning and heating system in this car. What would cause thefront seat fans not tork but the back seats still work fine?
My front row vents dont blow cold or hot air but the back seats do. on 2010 Chevrolet Traverse
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Traverse Questions
- What's $$ to replace lower control arm bushing (front/back) & sway bar bushings?
- Heated seat light turns on. When i turn the passenger seat on at the same time.
- How do I post my customer review for my mechanic?
- My Traverse does NOT heat even when you run it on 90 degrees and NEVER has.
- Car won't come out of park.
2010 Chevrolet Traverse Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($1,236 - 1,624) in Galt, CA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($682 - 795) in Belgrade, MT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($139 - 229) in Alleene, AR
- Starter Replacement ($343 - 530) in Ringsted, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($342 - 366) in Moon, VA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($111 - 122) in Houston, TX