I will be driving at any speed and drive over a bump in the road and my car goes bang. If I drive over even the smallest pothole I hear a very loud crashing sound.
my front end rides very hard. I hit a bump and always hear a large bang. on 2006 BMW 325xi
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325xi Questions
- Can a oil filter leak make it look like a oil gasket leak?
- what does the M/S +/- near the drive on the gear shifter stand for
- car hold back and shaking after mpg goes past 12 and the mph between 40 to 60 wh
- Car starts but shuts off worked fine about hour ago acts like it isn't getting gas.
- battery symbol came on? drove another ten miles trying to get home!
2006 BMW 325xi Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($457 - 644) in Huxford, AL
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($115 - 195) in Sequatchie, TN
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($464 - 855) in Mathews, VA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($67 - 117) in Strykersville, NY
- Battery Cable Replacement ($462 - 527) in Mineola, NY
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Salem, MA