I was going to work this morning when I noticed that the back end of my car was lower than my front end. Both rear wheels seem lower than the front wheel. I had my wheels rotated a few weeks ago. And I noticed that my front brakes seems to be making a grinding noise. They are not squeaking, but just a grinding sound.
My front end of car, is higher, than the back end of car. Shocks needed? on 2004 Buick Rainier
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
- 2005 Buick Rainier front differential replacement options
2004 Buick Rainier Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($729 - 1,037) in Luning, NV
- Starter Replacement ($287 - 524) in South Roxana, IL
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Kossuth, PA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Canby, CA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($64 - 82) in Bradenville, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($254 - 290) in Gallaway, TN