backward is located on the door panel. The one that reclines the back of the seat is located on the side of the seat. Somebody reclined the back of the seat and now I can't move it upright. You can hear the motor trying but it won't budge.
My front driver side seat has 2 controls. the control that moves it forward and on 1996 Mercury Grand Marquis
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Grand Marquis Questions
- How do I check if I really need this much work
- Temperature gauge is not working have changed temp sensor the gauge
- Wen i m driving my car star shaking end then i have to release the gas pedal
- do you have wiring diagram for interior fuse box
- Car is making clicking noise and then shuts off...may had oil leak?