When my front driver seat stops rolling back and forth, it is because the seat is hitting the electronic plugs underneath the driver seat. That makes the dash lights flash and the car shows "low fuel" even when it is full of gas. I can run my fingers under the seat and push in a plug or two and it fixes it for a while but then it malfunctions again. Everything works on the seat, heated seats work fine, etc. I just need to know how to reposition the plugs and electrical circuitry underneath the front seat. Please help!
My front driver seat will not roll back and forth and dash lights flash. on 2002 Cadillac Escalade
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- How to test blower motor resister pack?
- was there a recall on the 2007 Cadillac Escalade, seat belt warning lights,
- Why does my CD player have a blue line around the word cd? There's no disk in it but it doesn't accept any disk
- My driver seat is wet with bluish Color oil makes my back completly soaked
- Why mr passenger seat is leaking oil like fluid