When my front driver seat stops rolling back and forth, it is because the seat is hitting the electronic plugs underneath the driver seat. That makes the dash lights flash and the car shows "low fuel" even when it is full of gas. I can run my fingers under the seat and push in a plug or two and it fixes it for a while but then it malfunctions again. Everything works on the seat, heated seats work fine, etc. I just need to know how to reposition the plugs and electrical circuitry underneath the front seat. Please help!
My front driver seat will not roll back and forth and dash lights flash. on 2002 Cadillac Escalade
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- Does one module malfunction affect all other modules in the bussing system?
- My manual shifter stopped working it won't shift up or down once I put it on M.
- Is the Reverse Sensor suppose to 'beep' when you close in on an opject ??
- No audio from radio, DVD, XM, or any source
- Rear tail gate door not opening