I have had it in the shop when it isnt working and they have said that it was the blower motor getting ready to go out. However, When I brought it in it was working and they said that they could not find anything wrong with it. Could it be something other than the blower motor? A short in the wiring some where? When it does work the fan speeds all are normal. It seems to not work when its cold out, and as it warms it up outside, or maybe hit a bump, turn a corner, etc.. It will come on instantly...
My front blower for the fan/ac/defrost works intermittently. What could this be? on 2007 GMC Acadia
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Acadia Questions
- I have the all wheel drive model and the rear end slides around in light snow
- My whole cluster do not turn on when I turn on the vehicle.
- are fuel injectors for this car direct or multiport? can I use rebuilts?
- Has anyone experienced electrical issues that has immobilized their vehicle
- Car immobilized due to ekectrical wiring issue. How much will it cost
2007 GMC Acadia Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($201 - 298) in Clio, IA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 62) in Watersmeet, MI
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Monarch, CO
- Brake Hose Replacement ($224 - 334) in Franklin, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($694 - 728) in Kidron, OH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($427 - 484) in Helmetta, NJ