oil hand keep going up and down
my frod want crank because oil is low on 1998 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($284 - 346) in Carson, IA
- Water Pump Replacement ($309 - 441) in Aristes, PA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Troy, IL
- 120,000 Mile Service ($254 - 364) in Minerva, OH
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($396 - 443) in Grygla, MN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Elk, CA