I'm sure it's the circuit board on the front of the motor, when I tap on it with a screwdriver handle I can make it start at will. My question is do I have to replace the entire motor? or can I find the circuit board separate?
my friend has a 97 bonneville that the wipers won't shut off. on 1997 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
1997 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($189 - 303) in Orford, NH
- 112,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Bally, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($163 - 218) in Fostoria, KS
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($104 - 252) in West Springfield, PA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($88 - 110) in Lazear, CO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($705 - 748) in Aliceville, AL