I'm sure it's the circuit board on the front of the motor, when I tap on it with a screwdriver handle I can make it start at will. My question is do I have to replace the entire motor? or can I find the circuit board separate?
my friend has a 97 bonneville that the wipers won't shut off. on 1997 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
- The car battery was bad then jumped it and starter smoked won't crank at all
- Shifting after 20 e30 mins driving high end