I have changed the brake pads, caliper and hub on the passenger side where the noise is coming from.
My Ford Freestar makes a low pitched grinding sound when you turn to the right? on 2005 Ford Freestar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Freestar Questions
- My van backfires under acceleration
- A mi ford freestar 2005 le prendio la luz check engine y se me empezo a jalonear
- How do you lock hatchback? There is no keyhole on outside of the hatchback and the power locks don't lock it
- Is the 2004 motor compatible with the 2005 ford freestar? The motor is a 4.2. It sits sideways in the van.
- Car was running it stalled out and wouldn't restart could it be my coil pack?