it had locked up steering wheel and shifter battery is good truck has 200,000 miles on it we checked it out it has 2 dead plugs and no pick up ( see two dead plugs)just got vehicle last week I know it needs tune up but I'm stumped-on why it died all of a sudden also my said he saw what he thought was smoke or steam coming out of dash
my ford escape died at a stop sigh no power to interior has lights on 2006 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- When I start the car it makes 5 beeps in a row abt 5 times, what does that mean?
- What causes water being in #2 and 3 spark plug well
- was told diffeirential was going bad - 96 is axle code cant find ratio anywhere
- What do the 2 wires under the center of driver seat connect to?
- Noise coming from engine when car is idling.