it had locked up steering wheel and shifter battery is good truck has 200,000 miles on it we checked it out it has 2 dead plugs and no pick up ( see two dead plugs)just got vehicle last week I know it needs tune up but I'm stumped-on why it died all of a sudden also my said he saw what he thought was smoke or steam coming out of dash
my ford escape died at a stop sigh no power to interior has lights on 2006 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- also on the ford escape (2002)
- 2002 ford escape idles good accelerate goes up to 4 RPM then starts missing
- My car would not start in park, I put it in N and it started, what could it be?
- Esacoe ran hot and top hose was swelled up..wld the PVC cause that
- 4WD manual transmission popping out of third gear only?