my ford 500 will go backwards but no power going forward.The wrench lights up with in the book it says trans axile fluid.
My ford 500 wont go forward there is a wrench that lights up on console. on 2007 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- Car starts and runs, drives fine but after about 5 mins if shut off won't restar
- Electrical issues at battery
- Why my car won't start after not picking up speed
- What fuse is in conjunction with 02 sensor bank 1 sensor 1 & where is it located
- The fan for the climate control on my car won't shut off...whats wrong?
2007 Ford Five Hundred Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($586 - 779) in Cedar Bluffs, NE
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($264 - 375) in Pawnee City, NE
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,112 - 1,546) in Kenmore, WA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($400 - 923) in Bristow, NE
- Engine Mount Replacement ($556 - 641) in East Princeton, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,504 - 1,547) in Sunol, CA