This plug also seemed striped out so he installed a heli coil. This is the only plug with oil on it. I would think it would be a cylinder problem but I am not sure? Can you assist me? Thanks Derek
My father owns a 2002 SAAB. He said oil is on one of the spark plugs. on 2002 Saab 9-5
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- What cause to run rough.i wastold i have a bad transmission mount on leftside
- My saab 9-5 2002 is blowing a white smokes from exhaust pipe.
- vehicle stopped running on the freeway after making a fairly loud popping noise.
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
- Why is the car jerking as soon as turbo gets to red
2002 Saab 9-5 Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($454 - 521) in Isle, MN
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($348 - 447) in Hogansville, GA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($116 - 172) in Scotland, GA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($100 - 139) in Albert, OK
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($179 - 215) in Bryantsville, KY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Mcchord Afb, WA