This plug also seemed striped out so he installed a heli coil. This is the only plug with oil on it. I would think it would be a cylinder problem but I am not sure? Can you assist me? Thanks Derek
My father owns a 2002 SAAB. He said oil is on one of the spark plugs. on 2002 Saab 9-5
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- vehicle stopped running on the freeway after making a fairly loud popping noise.
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
- Why is the car jerking as soon as turbo gets to red
- I have a no start issue from my push to start. I have a hard brake pedal also.
- AC is blowing hot air. Is this gonna cost big to get fixed?