I have check the wires and didn't see anything loose.When it seats still it runs hot when you are driving it cools down.
my fans are not coming on which is causing my van to over heat.What do I do? on 1999 Pontiac Montana
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- Hit a pothole van died still had power wouldn't start
- Could you put a 2004 Pontiac Montana Transmission into a 2006 Pontiac Montana
- Do you have to pull transmission to change solenoid and could that be the probl
- How do I fix error code B0162 for 2002 Pontiac Montana?
- My inside lights do not come on when I open door
1999 Pontiac Montana Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($521 - $724) in Dubois, ID
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($225 - $390) in Aladdin, WY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Castanea, PA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($129 - $163) in Oakfield, ME
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($135 - $177) in Camden, MI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($54 - $66) in Sackets Harbor, NY