I have check the wires and didn't see anything loose.When it seats still it runs hot when you are driving it cools down.
my fans are not coming on which is causing my van to over heat.What do I do? on 1999 Pontiac Montana
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- How do I fix error code B0162 for 2002 Pontiac Montana?
- My inside lights do not come on when I open door
- why would the transmission make a loud bang going down the road
- The back brake on the passenger side is sticking after you stop and start again
- my Montana is over heating with vapor coming out the exhaust
1999 Pontiac Montana Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($187 - 318) in Dubois, ID
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($239 - 562) in Aladdin, WY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Castanea, PA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($119 - 153) in Oakfield, ME
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($417 - 476) in Camden, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,136 - 1,160) in Sackets Harbor, NY