After replaceing the fan didn't help I researched on the net and found it may be the CCRM. I have it off and would like to just replace the relay for the fan but can't find which relay it is. The CCRM is F6ZF-12B577-AA.
My fan work sometimes and don't sometimes. The car is 98 Mustang 3.8. on 1998 Ford Mustang
- Help – My Car is Having Problems After Replacing the Battery!
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement
- How Does My Car’s Cruise Control System Actually Work?
- RepairPal Goes Pink for October: Help Us Support Brakes for Breasts
- RepairPal Voted Best App or Mobile Website for Finding Car Repair Information, Prices, and Quotes
This week's top 10
1998 Ford Mustang Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($40 - $68) in Corydon, IA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($134 - $213) in Pond Creek, OK
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($267 - $389) in Cortlandt Manor, NY
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($101 - $128) in Mc Clure, OH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($230 - $445) in Feather Falls, CA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($329 - $418) in Milton, VT