After replaceing the fan didn't help I researched on the net and found it may be the CCRM. I have it off and would like to just replace the relay for the fan but can't find which relay it is. The CCRM is F6ZF-12B577-AA.
My fan work sometimes and don't sometimes. The car is 98 Mustang 3.8. on 1998 Ford Mustang
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- Under the drivers side dash & there's one under the drivers side hood.
- something keeps frying my pcm what is it? electrical mechanic has it & doesnt no
- My car just recently now when allerate or when take off pedal after it raddles
- My car won't shift into gears and when it does it sounds horrible. What's wrong?
- AC/Heater blower motor not working