After replaceing the fan didn't help I researched on the net and found it may be the CCRM. I have it off and would like to just replace the relay for the fan but can't find which relay it is. The CCRM is F6ZF-12B577-AA.
My fan work sometimes and don't sometimes. The car is 98 Mustang 3.8. on 1998 Ford Mustang
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- I was driving my 2002 Mustang down the road and then all of a sudden black smoke
- when i turn on car the key dinging bell will not stop dinging . i think it is di
- Check engine code p322&455 whats most common problem
- How to fix error code P2122 for Ford Mustang with engine 3.7L of year 2014
- How do I troubleshoot my horn not working?