Its not running hot so I can't figure out y it stays engaged. Its killin my gas mileage and horsepower.
My fan stays engaged in high. I already put a new fan clutch on. on 2003 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
2003 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Kamiah, ID
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kellyton, AL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($127 - 212) in Kenduskeag, ME
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($158 - 195) in Babson Park, FL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($416 - 862) in Rogers, ND
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Lebanon, IN