Checked the fuse and you can hear the speakers pop but no sound from the radio. I have read about other people having the same issue but they did not say how to fix the problem. Can you help?
My factory radio quit working. Changed radio's and it does the same thing. on 1996 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
- Old headlight - driver side stuck
- The lock on my 98 plymouth voyager is broken. Handle doesn't move & key won't open it either. What to do :(