Checked the fuse and you can hear the speakers pop but no sound from the radio. I have read about other people having the same issue but they did not say how to fix the problem. Can you help?
My factory radio quit working. Changed radio's and it does the same thing. on 1996 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
1996 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($384 - 630) in Neelyville, MO
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Valier, IL
- Heater Hose Replacement ($96 - 140) in Guffey, CO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($114 - 156) in San Rafael, CA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Union Bridge, MD
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($271 - 292) in Prairie Grove, AR