Checked the fuse and you can hear the speakers pop but no sound from the radio. I have read about other people having the same issue but they did not say how to fix the problem. Can you help?
My factory radio quit working. Changed radio's and it does the same thing. on 1996 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
1996 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($317 - 454) in Neelyville, MO
- 75,000 Mile Service ($236 - 330) in Valier, IL
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($391 - 491) in Guffey, CO
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($175 - 207) in San Rafael, CA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($416 - 478) in Union Bridge, MD
- Brake Proportioning Valve Replacement ($780 - 880) in Prairie Grove, AR