or major repair?
my f150 auto trans is shiffting rough between 40 and 50 mph. is it a minor on 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Heritage Questions
- code 506 idle control what is the problem, cluld it be air mass sensor ?
- If I don't let truck warm up at least 5 minutes when I put into drive it shakes and rattles. If I do it's ok until I reach 35-55 mph then it rattles and shakes again and acts like its losing power, why?
- Hay i have to trouble codes 0112 0304 and my truck is missing dose any 1 no what
- Weird sound coming from under the truck
- why does my truck sputter when in iddle?
2004 Ford F-150 Heritage Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Dover, GA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($748 - 1,083) in Pool, WV
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($172 - 252) in Independence, MO
- 105,000 Mile Service ($116 - 170) in Harper, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($193 - 211) in Hackberry, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($370 - 400) in Mc Daniels, KY