It blowes what looks like white/grey smoke when first started, cold & when I stop at a light or first put it in gear & hit the gas but no other time. sometimes it has a small miss while driving. I've changed 02 sensors,coils, spark plugs, value pan gasket. nothing seems to be leaking what can cause this.
my explorer smokes when cold or when idle & given gas. smoke goes way after that on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($241 - 319) in Kendrick, ID
- Heater Hose Replacement ($132 - 178) in Logan, OH
- Fuel Filter Change ($112 - 154) in Walton, KS
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($227 - 385) in La Grange, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($699 - 746) in Loleta, CA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($180 - 569) in Loretto, VA