It only happens every once in a while but whne it does it pretty loud. it has over 200,000 miles on it.
My explorer has this sound that sounds like a rattling chain. on 1995 Ford Explorer
1 answerSeptember 05, 2013
Verified for the Ford Explorer158 reports
3 answersSeptember 28, 2015
1 answerFebruary 04, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up