It only happens every once in a while but whne it does it pretty loud. it has over 200,000 miles on it.
My explorer has this sound that sounds like a rattling chain. on 1995 Ford Explorer
Verified for the Ford Explorer173 reports
1 answerSeptember 05, 2013
3 answersSeptember 28, 2015
1 answerFebruary 04, 2016
0 answersMarch 25, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1995 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 85,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Joliet, MT
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($397 - 554) in Cash, AR
- 150,000 Mile Service ($890 - 1,204) in Dayton, VA
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($110 - 161) in Siloam Springs, AR
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($239 - 327) in Carpio, ND
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($902 - 2,245) in Genesee, MI