Every time I try to turn left, I hear a load noise, I have tried to fix possible fault, but the noise still there, the ABS and 4X4 low is permanently turned on.
My Explorer 2004 model has ABS and 4X4 low turned on permanently. on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.