Every time I try to turn left, I hear a load noise, I have tried to fix possible fault, but the noise still there, the ABS and 4X4 low is permanently turned on.
My Explorer 2004 model has ABS and 4X4 low turned on permanently. on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($82 - 136) in Remsenburg, NY
- 120,000 Mile Service ($254 - 364) in Macy, NE
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Mc Intosh, FL
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Talmage, KS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($165 - 306) in Bear Lake, PA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($443 - 1,516) in Yettem, CA