have a 2005 ford explorer and my son drove it in water. not the fall light is coming on and will not start. I have cleaned the throttle body and still will not run. it will turn over just will not start. can you help?
my explore will not start. what should I do on 2005 Ford Explorer
2 answersAugust 28, 2011
3 answersDecember 31, 2010
2 answersJanuary 05, 2011
3 answersDecember 17, 2008
2 answersJanuary 01, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.