have a 2005 ford explorer and my son drove it in water. not the fall light is coming on and will not start. I have cleaned the throttle body and still will not run. it will turn over just will not start. can you help?
my explore will not start. what should I do on 2005 Ford Explorer
2 answersAugust 28, 2011
2 answersJanuary 05, 2011
7 answersMarch 30, 2014
3 answersDecember 31, 2010
3 answersDecember 17, 2008
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2005 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($305 - 395) in Aguirre, PR
- Clutch Replacement ($755 - 968) in Blenheim, SC
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($138 - 214) in Lionville, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($426 - 737) in Waiteville, WV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($165 - 303) in Bushton, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($320 - 390) in Milton, KS