have a 2005 ford explorer and my son drove it in water. not the fall light is coming on and will not start. I have cleaned the throttle body and still will not run. it will turn over just will not start. can you help?
my explore will not start. what should I do on 2005 Ford Explorer
2 answersAugust 28, 2011
3 answersDecember 31, 2010
2 answersJanuary 05, 2011
3 answersDecember 17, 2008
2 answersJanuary 01, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Gear shift automatic by steering wheel fell off. Had car 1 month went to dealer
- After changing the transmission, the O\D light keeps blinking.
- '93 Explorer won't start; was running, stopped/turned off & to restart, nothing:
- Where is the fuel pump relay switch locased on 1992 ford explore.
- I have replaced my fuel pump twice already what would cause this to keep happeni