have a 2005 ford explorer and my son drove it in water. not the fall light is coming on and will not start. I have cleaned the throttle body and still will not run. it will turn over just will not start. can you help?
my explore will not start. what should I do on 2005 Ford Explorer
2 answersAugust 28, 2011
3 answersDecember 31, 2010
2 answersJanuary 05, 2011
3 answersDecember 17, 2008
2 answersJanuary 01, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch