have a 2005 ford explorer and my son drove it in water. not the fall light is coming on and will not start. I have cleaned the throttle body and still will not run. it will turn over just will not start. can you help?
my explore will not start. what should I do on 2005 Ford Explorer
2 answersAugust 28, 2011
2 answersJanuary 05, 2011
3 answersDecember 17, 2008
3 answersDecember 31, 2010
2 answersJanuary 01, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up