Recently my expedition has began to drive kinda bad, almost like its not getting fuel and like its fixing to stall out if not die
My expedition seems like its not getting fuel on 2006 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- The rear side windows how do you close them?
- Truck has a hard time starting and once started white smoke comes from exhaust
- FUEL PUMP RELAY FUSE
- My transmission shifts really quick when accelerating, and shifts really slow
- I just recently changed the fuse box alternator fuse link and battery no start!
2006 Ford Expedition Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($326 - 388) in Burlington, WI
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($136 - 195) in Greenbackville, VA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($442 - 931) in Beverly Hills, FL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($163 - 330) in Harvey, IL
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($238 - 443) in Rensselaer Falls, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($136 - 206) in Carrollton, VA