I have been experiancing this for a couple times now when i get to a stop the truck stalls out and i place in nuturl it starts right back up. or somtimes i get there and it idals at a low RPM below 500 and then stalls out. i have changed the Air Filter, Fuel filter, and throttle Position sensor. i have been reading that it might be the O2 sensor that might be causing the stall. please advise before i have to pay a hefty repair.
My Expedition is stalling at stop signs and is idialing rough. on 2006 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- what will make a truck cut off just sitting a red light
- while driving the temp gage dropped to cold and car ran bad continues to go back
- While driving at normal operating the temperature gauge bottoms out to the cold
- How often should I take my car in for a service?
- I have a '97 Expedition. Is there any way to increase the MPG without huge modif