I have been experiancing this for a couple times now when i get to a stop the truck stalls out and i place in nuturl it starts right back up. or somtimes i get there and it idals at a low RPM below 500 and then stalls out. i have changed the Air Filter, Fuel filter, and throttle Position sensor. i have been reading that it might be the O2 sensor that might be causing the stall. please advise before i have to pay a hefty repair.
My Expedition is stalling at stop signs and is idialing rough. on 2006 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Overheating. NO antifreeze leaking. Replaced thermostat.
- towers 1 and 6 on coil pack are not firing
- Vehicle continues to flash check engine & service light and locks into 3rd gear.
- How do you get hatch back open when it locked by itself and your key will not
- Ignition won't work. Dash lights stay on and nothing happens when I turn the kek