My ETS light, BAS light, Break light, break light and check engine lights are on. Dealer 1 says the computer indicates low voltage and changed the battery. I drove the suv for 2 days and all the lights came on. Dealer 2 say is fuse box and replaced the fuse. I drove the SUV for 1 day and all the lights came back on. What may be causing this problem that these two dealer have mis diagnosed? My SUV is ML 500.
My ETS light, BAS light, Break light, break light and check engine lights are on on 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML500 Questions
- None of the gauges on my dashboard are working, what might the problem be?
- I fell to sleep while my car was running with the heater on. I didnt realise it was low on gas. I ran out . i put some in and it wont start
- car will not accelerate at the first start in the morning
- My power steering stops working when engine warms up and works only when > 1000 RPM. This behavior didn't changed or got worse in last 2500 miles
- cruise control stopped working . parked car and now won't go into gear.