My ETS light, BAS light, Break light, break light and check engine lights are on. Dealer 1 says the computer indicates low voltage and changed the battery. I drove the suv for 2 days and all the lights came on. Dealer 2 say is fuse box and replaced the fuse. I drove the SUV for 1 day and all the lights came back on. What may be causing this problem that these two dealer have mis diagnosed? My SUV is ML 500.
My ETS light, BAS light, Break light, break light and check engine lights are on on 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Problems(27)
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Repair Estimates
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Q&A(49)
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Recalls(3)
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Shops
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML500 Questions
- Will the brake fluid leak if I remove the brake pressure sensor?
- where can i get a transmission for my mercedes for a good price not too high
- what cause the bas esp light comes on thin the brakes are apply by them selves
- None of the gauges on my dashboard are working, what might the problem be?
- I fell to sleep while my car was running with the heater on. I didnt realise it was low on gas. I ran out . i put some in and it wont start