car hard to start runs ruff
my etc light on on 2007 Dodge Charger
Electronic Throttle Control; Several possibilities, it really needs to be diagnosed for some direction as to which way to repair. Could be the ETC, the throttle pedal position sensor, the ECM, or some wiring between the parts.
Verified for the Dodge Charger48 reports
1 answerJune 18, 2010
0 answersJanuary 20, 2013
My 2010 Dodge charger sxt lightning bolt sign comes on.I pull over and and start it back up and pull of it does this often then it's supposed to.I want to get this problem fix,but I need to know what to get fixed and won't get beat out of money.
1 answerFebruary 29, 2016
2 answersMay 30, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- My driver side window will not go up I just rolled it down what can I do to get it up until I get to a shop in the morning
- I miswrote my question my Rpm go to about 5, but my speed isn't even past 60.
- My park lights stop working. I'v changed bulbs check fues and still wont work.
- Why is my car rattling when accelerating?
- No sound out of the speakers but the radio works just wondering why