car hard to start runs ruff
my etc light on on 2007 Dodge Charger
Electronic Throttle Control; Several possibilities, it really needs to be diagnosed for some direction as to which way to repair. Could be the ETC, the throttle pedal position sensor, the ECM, or some wiring between the parts.
Verified for the Dodge Charger51 reports
1 answerJune 18, 2010
0 answersJanuary 20, 2013
My 2010 Dodge charger sxt lightning bolt sign comes on.I pull over and and start it back up and pull of it does this often then it's supposed to.I want to get this problem fix,but I need to know what to get fixed and won't get beat out of money.
1 answerFebruary 29, 2016
2 answersMay 30, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2007 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($178 - 399) in Prospect Heights, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($362 - 466) in Johnston, RI
- EGR Valve Replacement ($209 - 280) in Tornado, WV
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($215 - 349) in Mosby, MT
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Cross Plains, WI
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($294 - 311) in Blackshear, GA