When the light is on it says ESP system inoperable, the car rides like a log wagon, feels like there is no shocks and or struts. Do you know what might be the problem and is it an easy fix?
MY esp yellow diagnal light in dashboard goes off and on. on 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Repair and Maintenance
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Maintenance Schedule
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Problems(10)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Repair Estimates
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Q&A(17)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Recalls
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Shops
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Questions
- My CLS has no power.Got error backup battery malfunction.
- Why do Hid flicker when car is running.
- I heard a strange hissing air noise coming from front driver side of the car.
- mileage 30000 Automatic i shift gear for reverse or drive, face jolting motion
- why won't my key turn in the ignition to start the car?
2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($239 - 478) in Brainard, NE
- Thermostat Replacement ($330 - 400) in Santa Anna, TX
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Union City, PA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($296 - 423) in Ruby, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($449 - 821) in Wrens, GA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($406 - 475) in Russellville, KY